Rules & Guidelines
Please read the following before submitting to our contest to ensure your photos are eligible to win.
- Anyone in HNB First Bank’s territory is eligible to enter. Employees, vendors, agents, and their families may enter, but are excluded from winning prize money.
- All photos must be taken in the HNB First Bank service territory, Henry County, Alabama
- Images can feature anything related to farming, ranching, or a rural lifestyle. Ideas include farm families and kids, crops, livestock, visits to county fairs, and antique tractors/equipment.
- Photos must have been taken within two years of the date of entry.
- Photos containing sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they don’t constitute copyright infringement or fraud, and entrants must be prepared to provide a release form.
Please follow the requirements for all photos.
- Submit photos online by emailing [email protected]
- Complete and return release form once it is emailed to you
- Must be digital images
- JPEG (.jpg) format
- At least 1MB but not larger than 20MB
- At least 6MP (3000×2000 pixels)
- Landscape (horizontal) format
- No watermarks
- Title must contain only letters and characters—no punctuation or symbols
- Name your photo something short, descriptive, and memorable
HNB First Bank reserves the right to exclude any and all photos that do not meet the requirements of the contest without notice.
If a photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these contest guidelines without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
Each entrant may be requested to provide a signed release from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted, and/or from the owner of any material that appears in the photograph entry, authorizing HNB First Bank to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the contest.
By entering the contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to HNB First Bank to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in any media now or hereafter known. HNB First Bank will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
Right to Cancel or Suspend
If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HNB First Bank that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, HNB First Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. If HNB First Bank elects to cancel or terminate the contest, it will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.